Some of nature. Bit of fresh air. Enticing food selections. Runway of cute well-dressed and well-trimmed dogs. Quick escape. Avenue of relaxation. Cool stroll. Children everywhere. Kiddie playground. My son goes for a run, and I for the chase. And we are off to the park! Our family enjoys going here every now and then.
These parks are just new to us but Filipinos have embraced it with whole heart. I have listed the five locations you can visit anytime:
- Bonifacio High Street at Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- The Venice Piazza at McKinley Hill, Taguig
- Ayala Triangle Gardens at Makati Stock Exchange, Makati
- Molito, Alabang, Muntinlupa
- Nuvali at Sta. Rosa, Laguna
- San Miguel by the Bay, Mall of Asia, Pasay
I will not write any descriptions. I like you to go and explore them yourselves either this weekend, this summer break, or the next time you visit the Philippines. I guarantee that it is a sure fun! Enjoy the walk!