To establish a strong online presence for companies, services, or personal brands, I always recommend my clients to write—write about industry issues, give tips, answer questions, and share stories that capture the interest of the target market. Creating fresh articles can drive more traffic to a website, build a better connection to a specific community that can lead to sales, and become one of the many signal for Google to rank up the page.
Without a question, writing has so many proven benefits but the process seems to discourage a lot of people for content creation; perhaps they feel that writing is not their forte while some lacks the confidence to start the effort.
Therefore, HealthJunkie.ph, together with Not Your Ordinary Mum, came up with a writing workshop, especially created for the community of writers, digital marketers, and more! The event is happening at Festival Mall, Filinvest City. Save your slot now!
- WHAT: “Unleash Your Writing Skills the Write Way” writing workshop
- WHEN: October 17, 2015 (Saturday) | 2 PM – 5 PM; registration starts at 1:30 PM
- WHERE: Hog’s Breath Cafe, Civic Drive River Park Festival Mall, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa
- FEE: Php500 inclusions: Workshop fee, snacks, certificate (to be emailed)
Quoting the organizers: Everyone has an “author” in him. We know as we’ve taken the leap of faith of becoming writers. We’ve converted our paper journaling online and it is extremely fun! Little did we know that through our words, we were able to help people find their voice, build their portfolio, and finally become a writer themselves!
We don’t claim to “know it all” but just like you, we understand the value of community – by creating this simple but fun workshop! The goal for this workshop is for aspiring writers to unleash their innate writing skills the “write” way by producing quality and meaningful content.
We’ve invited talented and accomplished writers to share their expertise and journey to make it even more effective and incredible workshop for YOU!
- Isabelle “Isay” Yason – Newspaper Standards and Techniques in Writing (Social Media)
- Social media reporter and writer, Philippine STAR
- Graduate of Political Science from DLSU
- National Model United Nations (NMUN) – New York delegate
- Angeline Rodriguez – How To Land a Writing Gig: An Editor’s Perception in Writing
- Managing Editor, WheninManila.com
- Writer/Blogger, LilMissWonderWoman.com
- Irene Enriquez – Blogging: Finding Your Voice; Blogging Engagement
- Head of Communications, Veems
- (former) Editor-in-Chief, Adventour Magazine
- Writer/Blogger, GirlyGeek.ph
- Core Member, Philippine Bloggers Network (PBNet)
Bonus Topic: A Blogger’s Journey by Azrael Coladilla: On Getting Noticed by Readers and Sponsors
- Azrael is a Core Member of PBNet
- Witer/Blogger of Award Winning Blog, Azrael’s Merryland
This workshop aims to impart valuable tips and tricks to becoming a better writer like Angeline Rodriguez, Managing Editor of When In Manila, Irene Enriquez of GirlyGeek.ph and Veems App, and Isabelle Yason, Social Media Manager/Writer for the Philippine Star.
About Health Junkie
Health Junkie (HJ Online – www.healthjunkie.ph) is a health, fitness, beauty and lifestyle community of fun-loving and active women who want to live a stronger and happier life, one healthy habit a day.
NotYourOrdinaryMum.com is an extraordinary woman, balancing being a mother of 4, a wife, and working as a freelance writer and blogger.