So many opportunities are available online and it is becoming a lot easier to explore home-based digital jobs nowadays. Supports are coming from government and private institutions to push more and more Filipinos to financially maximize the use of the internet.
The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) of the Philippines and OnlineJobsUniversity.com (OJU) will be having the 1st Digital Career Bootcamp happening this July 30 from 8 am to 5 pm at Unionbank, 48th floor, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
The Bootcamp is a one-day event aiming to equip participants with the awareness and up-to-date information on how to get started finding sustainable work online through inspirational talks and lectures with actionable steps. Aspiring and experienced work from home professionals are invited to join and be part of this learning event.
To give the keynote talk is the Deputy Executive Director for eInnovation of the Department of Information and Communications (DICT) of the Philippines Mon Ibrahim will give the participants an overview of the state of digital careers in the Philippines and government initiatives.
This bootcamp showcases experienced online professionals; listen and learn from various experts in the field:
- Genesis Reonico – Digital Career coach and founder of Online Jobs University (OJU)
- Rea Yadao – OJU Training and Development lead and founder of REA Solutions
- Charlie Aquino – OJU Media and Creatives lead and CEO of SophiesCreatives.com
- Fitz Villafuerte – 199jobs.com Co-Founder, Registered Financial Planner (RFP) and Blogger
- Gilmar Padua – Founder and CEO of Infinity Hub
- Sherlane Fortunado – E-Commerce Specialist and Virtual Assistant
- Valerie Joy Deveza – Social Media Manager of Bidsketch,
- CJ Maturino – Freelance Customer Support Service Provider of ‘Online Filipino Freelancer’ Community
- Nizza Gueco – Article/Content Writing Service provider and founder of “Do It Write Solutions”
- Leif Brian Margallo – Virtual Workforce Professionals’ CEO
- Maritess Pasag – Front Line Virtual Services’ COO
The speakers shall share their respective success stories in creating their own Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) agencies. Attendees will also be given an opportunity to ask questions directly to them during the open forum in the afternoon.
Learn more, access big discounts and buy your tickets for the Digital Career Bootcamp at http://digitalcareerbootcamp.com. Learning investment starts at Php1,777.00 inclusive of event pass, lunch and snacks, access to exclusive online mastermind group and event recording, and discount to the upcoming ‘Digital Career Online Training Bootcamp’.
The Digital Career Bootcamp is done in collaboration with Unionbank (venue partner), Unionbank EON, Infinity Hub, RIS Philippines, SophieCreatives.com, REA Solutions, Bbulletin, OsipCampus and WhenInManila.com (media partner).
Take advantage of this learning today!